+86 769 81239006
Electronic Hardware

    Accofast is an electronic hardware supplier located in DongGuan China, we make small turning fasteners, connectors and pins. 60% business is in China and the other 40% is exporting to the world. 

    we have CAM lathes known as swiss screw machines, CNC lathes, thread tapping machines, thread rolling machine, manual lathes, corner less grinding machines, slotting machines etc.

     We make dia from 1mm to 45mm, length from 1mm to 200mm. tolerance to 0.001mm.

Commonly used material:

     1. Steel and carbon steel: 1215, 12L14, 1020, 1035, 1045, 1070, 1010 etc

     2. Stainless steel: SUS303, SUS304, SUS316, SUS420, SUS416

     3. Copper and Brass: 11000, 12000, C3604, C3601, H58, H59, beryllium copper, tellurium copper etc

     4. Aluminum: AL6061, AL6062, AL2024, AL2011, AL7075 etc

     5. Plastic: Nylon and POM in white and black


 All our finishings are provided by our suppliers, commonly finishing as

     Heat-treatment, carbonize, zinc plating, nickel plating, tin plating, silver plating, gold plating, anodize clear/black, black oxide, clear iridite etc.

Nylok, paint